The holiday season can be a crazy time for our pets. All the hustle and bustle creates a sense of chaos and uncertainty in them that we may not notice. This Christmas, use this as a selling tool for the Novipet Calming Aid Softchew supplements. When pets get nervous or anxious during the holiday they are more likely to put themselves in danger. According to the American Humane Society, here are few things that may occur:
- Climbing cats and dogs with wagging tails can knock over your tree.
- The small glass and metal fastenings on breakable, glass ornaments can be stepped on or even swallowed by your pet.
- If within reach, tinsel, ribbons and garland can become lodged in the pet’s intestines, causing obstructions and leading to surgery or death.
- Pine needles can be toxic when eaten by your pet.
- Water (with preservative chemicals) in the tree stand can be poisonous to pets. Also, stagnant water can contain bacteria, which may lead to vomiting and diarrhea if ingested.
- Liquid potpourri and sachets, popular during the holidays, can be very dangerous. Exposure can cause skin or oral damage to your pet and may cause illness or death.
- Many holiday plants are toxic and can be extremely dangerous for pets.
- Lilies can be deadly to cats, and many types can cause cats to have kidney failure.
- Poinsettias, although not as toxic as people often think, can upset your pet’s digestive system.
- Mistletoe, especially the berries, is highly toxic, can cause stomach upset and has the potential to cause fatal heart problems.
- Holly can cause vomiting, diarrhea, nausea and lethargy.
- Certain types of ivy, such as English ivy, can also cause severe harm.
- Amaryllis can cause vomiting and diarrhea.
- Hibiscus can cause diarrhea.
It is traditionally difficult to get pets to take supplements, making it a hard sell as opposed to toys, bones, and treats during the holidays. But, as you can see, it is important to make our pets comfortable during the holidays. The Novipet calming aid is both tasty and easy-to-use, meaning your clients will be pleasantly surprised by how quickly this flies off the shelf!
Here are few highlights to share with your clients:
Pet owners do not have to worry about hiding the supplement in other food to get their pet to take it.
This supplement is not only healthy for pets but it is tasty as well.
During this holiday season pet owners do not have time to chase around their furry friend, the calming agent will help calm their nerves and leave your clients less stressed.
- Consumers will be so pleased at how their pets respond to this supplement, that they will be back more!